Classic 150-Watt Hi-Gain Valve Amplifier Head
Almost from the get-go, guitarists have been asking us to interpret that classic British Bite in what’s becoming the BUGERA style.
We did a lot of listening to obscure, long-departed Brit designs and spent most of last year tweaking to get hand-selected EL34s and ECC83s to play nice together. We added a no-compromise non-master volume for direct signal path and a huge output transformer with specially nested windings for increased dynamic response and clarity.
Ladies, gentlemen and olde chums, meet the BUGERA 1960.
- Hand-built 150-Watt hi-gain amplifier driven by 4 x EL34 valves
- Vintage preamp design from the '60s featuring 3 x ECC83 valves for terrifying punch and mind-blowing gain
- 4 input connectors allow channel 1 and 2 to be linked via patch cable to mix the different tonal characters of each channel for ultimate tone
- Vintage Equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid, Treble and Presence controls
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- FX Loop with dedicated Level switch and true Bypass function
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life