Boutique-Style 120-Watt 2-Channel Valve Amplifier Head with Reverb
Our goal with the 6260 head and 6260-212 combo was the tone of a high power super lead amp, with all the virile crunch it takes to detonate the center stage. With 6L6s this design has a very open and glassy tone; with EL34s, it takes on a more compressed and noticeably midrange character.
With the master up and using the Clean gain knob for volume, you get pristine, yet fat clean power. Turning the Clean gain up gradually causes the amp to react like a non-master volume amp, and achieves a very natural sounding overdrive — what we call “Texas Clean”.
Turning the master and gain up together causes the amp to react like a non-master volume amp.
Turning Clean channel gain up achieves a very natural sounding overdrive. The amp will react sharply to changes in volume or attack from the instrument.
The Crunch setting is simply the clean channel with more gain from another 12AX7 to create the Rock’n’Roll rhythm sound heard on all your classic rock faves.
The Bright switch helps darker sounding instruments cut through and really shines when using a hollow or semi-hollow body guitar.
The Lead channel is all about articulate gain and sustain. Copious amounts of harmonics and compression help solos stand out and cut thru the band with ease.
Separate master volumes allow for easy rhythm-clean/solo-lead switching with total control over the level of each sound.
The BUGERA 6260 features a heavy-duty footswitch giving you full remote access to both channels
- Hand-built 120-Watt amplifier driven by 4 x 6L6 valves (convertible to EL34)
- Classic 2-channel preamp design (Clean, Lead) featuring 5 x 12AX7 valves
- Crunch button on the Clean channel gives you a jolt of added overdrive, while the Bright button gives you a boosted high-end
- FX Loop
- Integrated high-class reverb with dedicated Master Reverb control
- Vintage equalizer section with dedicated Bass, Mid and Treble controls
- Classic Presence control for awesome sound shapin
- Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohm) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
- Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel selection and FX Loop function included